There are unlimited ways in which we can organize and display the text. It depends on the imagination and ability to think as far as we can. Everyone is attracted towards a unique and original text style that appeals to them and draws an interest. Anyone who knows about typography or is interested to know about typography art can use the internet to lookup for the several Photoshop text tutorials that demonstrates this art beautifully. Those who know how to use Adobe Photoshop will certainly know that how easy it is to understand different tools and options available in it through which a master piece can be created.
Cool Photoshop Text Tutorials
Here are 23 Photoshop text effect tutorials. I hope you learn from them.
1. Create a Textured Wooden Text Effect Using Photoshop’s 3D Capabilities
2. Create a 3D Neon Night Club Sign in Photoshop CS6 Extended
3. Create a Realistic Metal Text Effect Using Layer Styles
4. How to Create Colorful Wooden 3D Text
5. Create an Illuminated Text Effect
This tutorial will show that how you can create an illuminated text effect that has tracks of small lights through using different Photoshop tools such as; vector shapes, brushes, Layer styles and Adjustment Layers.
6. Create a High-Gloss, Bubble Gum Text Effect
The Pen tool in Photoshop is a very handy tool if you know how to use it properly. In this tutorial, you will learn to create a glossy, bubblegum text effect using the right Pen tool combinations and Layer Styles.
7. Create a Chalk Logo Effect
8. Create Cold Winter Night Text Effect
9. Create Realistic Frozen Text Effect in Photoshop
10. Create Chilling Ice Text Effect in Photoshop
11. Create Fresh Fruit 3D Text Effect in Photoshop
12. Hipster Text Effect in Photoshop CS6
13. Vintage Stencil Style in Photoshop
14. The Sugar Bag Effect
15. Wood Inlay Text
16. Candy Text Effect
17. Create a Funky Retro Wavy Text Effect
18. Cookie Text Effect
19. Create an Interesting Cookie Bite Text Effect
In the following tutorial, you will learn the steps to create a simple Cookie-Bite text effect by using Photoshop tools. Basic techniques such as quick selection tool, layer masks and layer blending is used to perform it.
20. Metallic Text Effect
21. Create Metal Text Effect Using Photoshop Actions
22. Create a Glossy Neon Text Effect with Stars
23. Create a Typography Wallpaper with 9 Different Text Effects Styles
In the following tutorial, you will learn to create Typography wallpaper by using 9 different text effect styles through Photoshop tools. Different Layer styles, Layer masks, textures and few filters are used in it.